For grad students and recent grads.
This is not your typical career coaching program.
Join me for a breakthrough experience where I leverage a blend of personal expertise, practical tips and powerful coaching methods.
- Develop your digital portfolio and professional brand.
- Elevate critical soft skills needed for the human-centric workplace.
- Challenge your limiting beliefs, cultivate your strengths and build confidence to achieve your goals.
While this program is typically offered to executives, I'm extending it to young professionals at a special rate. So, you'll get executive-level coaching tailored to where you are and where you want to go.
- Program starts on Tuesday, February 9, 2021.
- We meet twice a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4:00 pm PST) for 3 weeks, for a total of 6 sessions.
- Zoom calls are 60 minutes with with an optional 30 minutes of additional discussion + Q&A
- Weekly “homework” with high quality exercises to facilitate learning. Estimated 30-60 minutes to complete each week.
- End of program Career Roadmap to memorialize progress and set intentions post-program.
- Space is limited to 12 participants to ensure a meaningful learning environment and hands-on support during sessions.
In addition to a successful 15-year track record of helping hundreds of professionals land the roles they want, I’ve transitioned my own career across operations, marketing, IT, sales and consulting. In consulting, I had to pivot quickly and adapt to different industries, clients and cultures. I’ve also worked in recruiting, where I prepped and placed talent at different companies across the U.S.
I believe we are all capable of evolving and re-inventing our professional selves. To prepare for the future of work, we should enhance our problem-solving and human-centric skills.
I’m deeply passionate about helping others unleash their potential. I believe there is no one-size-fits-all and our journey is as unique as we are.
© 2020 MPath Coaching LLC.
Manisha Dhawan is a Certified Professional Coach (CPC) and Energy Leadership Specialist through iPEC. She holds an MBA and B.S. in Chemistry from UC Irvine.